Standard of Dress for Matches:
- Players must conform to the dress code specified (either greys or whites) for the match they are participating in.
- Club shirts MUST be worn for Inter Club League and National matches.
General Dress Code
- In reference to ‘greys’ below the waist, members are reminded that charcoal grey or black trousers/skirts DO NOT conform to the clubs’ dress code.
- Only tailored bowling trousers/skirts are permitted.
- Shorts are NOT permitted.
- White shirts/blouses or club shirts must be worn but manufacturers’ genuine bowling shirts with coloured side panels will be allowed.
- Genuine bowling shoes with a flat sole must be worn on the green.
- Standards of dress must be observed at all times. The only exception being when rules are relaxed for casual bowling after 8pm (appropriate bowls shoes must still be worn).